The Swiger Coil Quality Management System has the following objectives:
- To provide a focus for, and reference to, quality and other systems documentation.
- To be a reference manual for employees.
- The prevention of nonconformance.
- Reducing, Reusing, and Recycling waste.
- To conform to ISO 9001 Quality Management System requirements.
- To provide a framework for Continual Improvement to all aspects of our company.
The Swiger Coil Quality Manual, Procedures, and Work Instructions address the requirements of ISO 9001, customer specified requirements, and general good business practices.
Swiger Coil System has identified the processes needed for the business management system and their application throughout the organization. The following identifies the sequence and interaction of these processes.
Our “Scope of Registration” covers manufacture of OEM, new, rebuilt, and after-market electric motor coils and traction equipment.
Swiger Coil has determined, and provides, the necessary resources and information to allow processes to function smoothly. We monitor, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of our processes and implement necessary actions to ensure their continual improvement.
Swiger Coil recognizes that any outsourced activity is still within the organizations responsibility to ensure that conformity to customer requirements is achieved and all controls associated with outsourced activity maintained.
Swiger Coil has excluded section 7.3 Product Design and Development of ISO 9001. Swiger Coil provides services to customer specifications, as they retain the design authority. Swiger Coil does not embark on any internal design of products. Customer specification changes are addressed during contract review activities or changes to existing contracts.
||Quality Management System – Fundamentals and vocabulary
||Quality Management System Requirements
||Quality Management System – Guidelines for performance and improvements
||Internal Quality Systems Auditing
Unless otherwise stated in Procedures and/or Work Instructions, Swiger Coil uses terms and definitions from ISO 9000.
One Team, Great Marketing,
Quality Products, Most Responsive,
Lower Costs, and Customers Who Love Us.
ISO 9001 : Requirement
Swiger Coil Procedure
|Quality Management System
||QMS Manual Section 4
- General Requirements
- Documentation Requirements
- Quality Manual
- Control of Documents
- Control of Records
||QMS Manual Section 5
- Management Commitment
- Customer Focus
- Quality Policy
- Quality Objectives
- Quality Management System Planning
- Responsibility, Authority, and Communication
- Responsibility and Authority
- Management Representative
- Internal Communication
- Management Review
- Review Input
- Review Output
||QMS Manual Section 6
- Provision of Resources
- Human Resources
- Competence, Training and Awareness
- Work Environment
||QMS Manual Section 7
- Planning of Product Realization
- Customer-Related Processes
- Determination of Requirements Related to the Product
- Review of Requirements Related to the Product
- Customer Communication
- Design and Development (N/A)
- Purchasing Process
- Purchasing Information
- Verification of Purchased Product
- Production and Service Provision
- Control of Production and Service Provision
- Validation of Processes for Production and Service Provision
- Identification and Traceability
- Customer Property
- Preservation of Product
- Control of Monitoring of Measuring Equipment
|Measurement, Analysis and Improvement
||QMS Manual Section 8
- Monitoring and Measurement
- Customer Satisfaction
- Internal Audit
- Monitoring and Measurement of Processes
- Monitoring and Measurement of Product
- Control of Nonconforming Products/Services
- Analysis of Data
- Continual Improvement
- Preventive Action
- Corrective Measures